Dwan Bosman Quartet at Middle C Jazz
One event on December 27, 2019 at 7:15 pm
One event on December 27, 2019 at 9:30 pm
One event on December 28, 2019 at 7:15 pm
One event on December 28, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Doors will open 30 minutes early for Baby Grand Members. Learn more about: https://middlecjazz.com/tickets-memberships/#memberships
Dwan Bosman Quartet
Saxophonist Dwan Bosman hits the stage at Middle C Jazz Club with his tremendously seasoned Jazz ensemble. “The Sax Man” Dwan Bosman, will unleash a powerful performance of jazz tunes from the ’40s to the present, along with original music from his album Sax Attack.
WEBSITE – https://www.galacticmusicgroupatl.com/dwan-bosman
Dwan Bosman has been playing the saxophone since the age of 15, inspired by a deep rooted tutelage reaching back to his grandfather. Initially playing the clarinet & bass clarinet at the age of 12, his interest was to be classically trained, but at the age of 15, listened to “A Love Supreme” by John Coltrane and became infatuated with straight ahead Jazz. This love affair continues today nevertheless he is limitless and versatile in his talent with an eclectic mix of genres played.
The embodiment of live performance, having done so for 20+ years across the nation and abroad, performing is like breathing to this soulful saxophonist and his showmanship is remarkable. Performing regularly at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport for a program entitled “The Sounds of Southern Hospitality” his passion resonates to everyone he serenades whether a disgruntled infant, all the way through to the most mature of crowds. With his exceptional ability to play and entertain, he has become a benchmark in the city of Atlanta as a premier saxophonist. Dwan Bosman will take you on a musical excursion not to be forgotten.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dwanbosman/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dwanbosman
MIDDLE C JAZZ | Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for early seating.
7. Doors open one hour prior to the performance for General Admission ticket-holders. Doors open one hour and 30 minutes prior to the performance for Baby Grand Members. Doors open 30 minutes prior to second shows.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smart phones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
HAVE AN EVENT FOR THE CALENDAR?
Let's build the jazz community together! Our calendar of events is the most popular page on our website. Submit your event to expand your reach and share it with jazz fans throughout South Carolina and beyond. All submitted events must be related to jazz and appealing to jazz fans.