Gino Castillo at Middle C Jazz on New Years Eve
Percussionist Gino Castillo Jazz artist of the year City Paper Music & Independent Tone Jazz hit single of the year Independent Tone
WEBSITE – http://www.ginocastillo.com/
Jazz artist of the year City Paper Music Awards 2K winer
(2013 & 2014 )
Jazz artist of the year Independent Tone Awards 2K winer
(2015 & 2016)
Jazz hit single of the year Independent Tone Awards
Tour, Recording, Educator and Clinician Percussionist, Composer and Singer.
His Background included:
Honorary degree in percussion teaching, giving for George Gershwin Conservatory
Percussion studies in: Caturla Conservatory, Felix Varela Conservatory, and many private lesson Including several years of weekly sessions with Oscarito Valdes (Cuba)
Since then, his musical talent has been heard in many albums and live shows, as he has collaborated with many international artists, such as:
Earl Klugh, Al Turner, Michael Mossman, Quentin Baxter, Etienne Charles, Horacio el Negro Hernández, Oscarito Valdés, Eddie Venegas, Charleston Jazz Orchestra, Charleston Smooth Jazz Orchestra, Lowcountry Latin Jazz Collective
Charleston Latin Jazz Collective, Jose Pepito Gomez, John Benítez,
Pascoal Meirelles, Paulo Moura, Alex Alvear, Jessy J, Zacai Curtis,
Ymelda Marie-Louisa, etc…
His Teaching experience included
Berklee College of Music International Network
Centro de Percusion latina GC
Conservatory George Gershwin and more than 200 Clinics with Sabian Cymbals and Pearl Drums.
Currently is Exclusively artist of Bophorus Cymbals, Pearl Percussion and Pro-Mark drum stick
MIDDLE C JAZZ | Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for early seating.
7. Doors open one hour prior to the performance for General Admission ticket-holders. Doors open one hour and 30 minutes prior to the performance for Baby Grand Members. Doors open 30 minutes prior to second shows.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smart phones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
SUBMIT YOUR JAZZ EVENT!
Submit your event to expand your reach and share it with jazz fans throughout South Carolina and beyond. All submitted events must be related to jazz and appealing to jazz fans.