Middle C Jazz Customer Appreciation Mixer
WE WILL BE SERVING COMPLIMENTARY BUBBLES AND BITES TO ANYONE WITH A MIDDLE C JAZZ HAT, OR BABY GRAND MEMBERSHIP CARD! This will be the last chance to get a Baby Grand membership at $300 before the price raises to $450 on 1/17.
Cash bar for all others
Don’t have a membership yet but interested? Sign up at the reception!
6-7 – Mixer with free champagne and bites for members or people who sign up for a membership
7-9 – Entertainment by the Middle C Jazz family band (employees)
Cash bar open from 6-9
Regular menu available 6-9
Learn more about Middle C Jazz club memberships.
MIDDLE C JAZZ | Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for early seating.
7. Doors open one hour prior to the performance for General Admission ticket-holders. Doors open one hour and 30 minutes prior to the performance for Baby Grand Members. Doors open 30 minutes prior to second shows.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smart phones are permitted.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
HAVE AN EVENT FOR THE CALENDAR?
Let's build the jazz community together! Our calendar of events is the most popular page on our website. Submit your event to expand your reach and share it with jazz fans throughout South Carolina and beyond. All submitted events must be related to jazz and appealing to jazz fans.