Resources for Artists


“A Busker is a person who performs in public areas, accepts donations from the public and has obtained a permit pursuant to the ordinance.”

“‘Perform’ includes, but is not limited to the following activities: acting, singing, playing musical instruments, pantomime, juggling, magic, dancing, reading, puppetry, sidewalk art and reciting. Buskers shall not offer items for sale but they may offer items in exchange for a donation.”

Get your license, then stop by the One Columbia office at 1219 Taylor Street to pick up a Busker Care Package, containing parking tokens, water bottle, t-shirt and snacks.


Studio space available:
Tapp’s Art Center

Art Supplies:
City Art

City Art Classes
Art Center & Backman Gallery



Office/Conference space:
One Columbia have a conference room, and extra office space that can be used by any arts group in Columbia in need of a place to meet or work.

Notary Public:
One Columbia can notarize documents for you, just make an appointment. 

One Columbia is in possession of a GoPro Camera that they can lend out to arts groups and organizations in Columbia for no charge.

If a group or artist was in need of one or multiple easels, we have 12 in our office to lend out.

For more information or any questions, you can call One Columbia’s office at (803) 254-5008 or visit them at 1219 Taylor Street.